Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" means vendors listing out their products on the portal other independent third party service providers for logistics ,courier etc. and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean LIBSYS Private Limited and its affiliates.
- The website, lsnet.in is owned and operated by LIBSYS Limited (“Company”), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India with its corporate office at Udyog Vihar Phase 5, Plot No 631-633, Gurgaon-122016, Haryana (India).
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. lsnet.in at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
If you use the Website as Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. If you use the Website as a Guest User you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email ID and cell number and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password , email id and cell number as the case may be. Also as a Guest User, you shall ensure the physical security and possession of your cell phone.
You agree, inter alia, to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by LSNet's registration form or provided by You as Guest User (such information being the "Registration Data")
- You must not include any of your contact details such as email addresses etc. in your User ID while registering as Registered User; and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or LSNet has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, LSNet has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to LSNet, You agree and understand that You are communicating with LSNet through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from LSNet periodically and as and when required. LSNet will communicate with you by email or by electronic records on the LSNet Website which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such order(s).
Platform for Communication and Transaction
The Website is only a platform where Users may meet and interact with one another for their transactions. LSNet is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two Users of the Website.
- LSNet does not make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. In particular, LSNet does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items or services on the Website. LSNet accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- You release and indemnify LSNet and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, LSNet cannot control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there may be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
- At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with LSNet nor shall LSNet have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. LSNet is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment etc. with the other Users that you transact with.
Membership on the Website is free. LSNet does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. LSNet reserves the right to change its Fee policy from time to time. In particular, LSNet may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event LSNet reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and Credit policies shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees and be payable to LIBSYS Private Limited within such time as specified in the invoice.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that LSNet's name is stated as the source and prior written permission of lsnet.in is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
Visitors to LSNet may post reviews, comments and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights to otherwise injuries to third party or objectionable and does not consist of or contains software virus, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any form of spam.
You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. LSNet reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted contents.
Rights Granted: If you do post content or submit material and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant LSNet and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensed right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant LSNet and its affiliate sites and sub-license the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if LSNet chooses.
Right Owned: You represent and warrant that you own all the rights or otherwise or control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify LSNet or its affiliate for all claims resulting from the content you supply. LSNet has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. LSNet takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
LSNet grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our LSNet express written consent.
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of LSNet and its affiliates without the express written consent.
You may not use any metatags or any other 'hidden text' utilizing LSNet name or trademarks without the express written consent of LSNet. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by LSNet.
Copyright Protection All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, data compilations and software, is the property of LSNet or its affiliate sites and protected by the Indian Copyright law. The compilation of all the content on this site is the exclusive property if LSNet and protected by Indian Copyright law. All software used in this site is the property of LSNet and is protected under the Indian Copyright law.
- Protected Marks: LSNet, www.lsnet.in & design, books, products, and other marks indicated on LSNet website are registered trademarks of LSNet.
- Protected Graphics: All lsnet.in graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of lsnet.in. LSNet trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connections with any product or service that is not of lsnet.in. All other trademarks not owned by lsnet.in or its affiliates that appear on lsnet.in or its affiliate sites are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, associated with lsnet.in or its affiliates.
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of lsnet.in or the Website and lsnet.in is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. lsnet.in is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. lsnet.in is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by lsnet.in or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
LSNet does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
- Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the LSNet Program Terms and Conditions and the number of points in his or her account.
- LSNet will send correspondence to active members to advise them of matters of interest, including notification of LSNet Program changes and Points Updates.
- LSNet will not be liable or responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail/e-mail.
- LSNet reserves the right to refuse, amend, vary or cancel membership of any Member without assigning any reason and without prior notification.
- Any change in the name, address, or other information relating to the Member must be notified to LSNet via the Helpdesk/email by the Member, as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1800-102-2356, 9 AM to 9 PM / 7 Days a Week.
- LSNet reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change the Terms and Conditions without any approval, prior notice or reference to the Member.
- In the event of dispute in connection with LSNet Program and the interpretation of Terms and Conditions, LSNet's decision shall be final and binding.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless lsnet.in from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by lsnet.in that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at LSNet's discretion.
Without limiting other remedies, LSNet may limit your activity, immediately remove your information or end your listing, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
- If LSNet is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users or LSNet may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. A User that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with LSNet or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by lsnet.in. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, LSNet reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to LSNet and to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Gurgaon, Haryana shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS